This summary of The People’s Review of Prevent (2022) is a foundational read for those seeking case-based evidence and academic review in advocacy against Prevent and counter-terrorism more broadly, whether in the UK or globally.
The summary will take you through:
- The People’s Review of Prevent in Numbers
- Why is there a People’s Review of Prevent?
- The Prevent Duty Explained
- The People’s Review and the Case Against Prevent
Download the summary: HERE.
- The People’s Review of Prevent (Full Report, 2022)
- Browse our Resources for Reports, Journal Articles, Statements and Briefs, and Books relevant to your work.
- The Globalisation of Countering Violent Extremism Policies: Undermining Human Rights, Instrumentalising Civil Society (Report, 2018)