Dr Layla Aitlhadj, Director, Prevent Watch
The price of a coffee is all it takes to keep our work going...
Prevent Watch is a unique organisation in that we provide a FREE service to hundreds of people across the country who have been impacted by the government’s Prevent strategy.
We are not funded by government. This means we are able to focus on providing objective and non-partisan support and advice to those who approach us for assistance. But this means that we rely on community support, which is YOU.
When you decide to support us, you are helping us to provide:
- a free helpline for people impacted by Prevent, we have supported over 630 to date
- access to free legal advice and assistance in litigation if required
- support to clients should they wish to interact with the media
- academically reviewed reports that are released to the public
- advocacy highlighting the harms of Prevent
- education and advice to the public about Prevent and their rights
- beneficial information to local and international NGOs working on counter-extremism