Prevent Watch is a community led initiative which supports people impacted by Prevent. Established in September 2014 by a group of community organisations we have supported hundreds of cases. We employ case workers and volunteers and have a reach into communities across the country.
- We provide a help line and support services for people impacted by Prevent
- We investigate Prevent cases to ensure due process and rule of law is maintained
- We publish reports, briefing papers and media material based on real cases
- We raise awareness on Prevent, run training seminars across the country and publish toolkits
- We maintain a directory of lawyers to ensure rights are protected
- We support strategic cases with a legal fund to challenge the law and policy on Prevent
Learn more about Prevent Watch on YouTube.